TACT International Art Management is seeking highly motivated and proactive freelance artist managers with classical music specialization who possess hands-on experience in managing artists — especially conductors and instrumentalists — to join a fast-paced, friendly, and inspired group of managers.
- Strategic planning and maintenance of classical music artists’ careers
- Planning and coordination of processes and activities associated with artists' engagements
- Building and maintaining viable relationships in the classical music industry
- Prior experience in the music business industry
- Prior agency experience is a plus
- Prior experience working with high-profile artists/producers is a plus
- A degree in music or in a relevant profession
- Ability to build and maintain relationships between artists, producers, and agents
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Strong English skills, German, French, Italian, and Spanish, are a plus
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and to work in an environment that is constantly changing
- Ability to stay current with industry trends, new talent, and competitive analysis
Please send your CV & Letter of Intent to Julia Sinyagur at email@example.com.